Saturday, August 22, 2009

So yesterday I was babysitting....(Crayon Cupcakes)

And we did the crayon thing! I saw it on Kingdom Twindom (visit by clicking the button in the sidebar), and I thought it was so cool! I did it with my sister and her friend, and my cousin, Tabetha.


We started at this table...


but had to move to this one.


I had them color code them at first, to keep from losing the crayons...


but don't worry, I let them get creative.


This is what we got! We were all so excited!

This project was fun for an age group of 5 to 17! You can't say that about a lot of things! (Savannah-5, Mekenzie-8, Stormy(me)-16, Tabetha-17)

Thanks to KingdomMama for the idea! The little girls named this project Crayon Cupcakes!
<3Stormy

3 comments:

Mrs. Valente said...

Look how organized you were! Wow. I think yours turned out way better than mine!:)

Thanks for the link Stormy! And I'm sorry I've gotten behind on my e-mail. I'll write you back soon!

Erin said...

Wow that looks like fun. I might have to try this with the kids I nanny!! Makes for something New and interesting!

Erin said...

how long do you bake them for or melt them?!

Search This Blog