Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Praying Mantis is Up and Running!!!!

It's not as elaborate as I'd hoped for yet, but we'll get there.

In the sidebar of this blog is a button. It is a photo of a praying mantis titled "The Praying Mantis". When you click that button, it will bring you to this post which will go on to explain The Praying Mantis the ways it currently operates. If The Praying Mantis is updated or changed, it will be updated on this post, so rest assured this post is the place to go!

The Praying Mantis!


The Praying Mantis is an idea of my very own formulated by the desperate need of prayer almost everywhere I look. I created The Praying Mantis for the bloggers and other internet folks to communicate prayer requests and also to reach out folded hands to those who need prayers.

As The Praying Mantis is still being "worked on", so far not much can be done. However, I feel that if I *can* do *something*, it is in the great name of our God that I do it.

Here is what The Praying Mantis can do at this point:

1. Have a prayer request? send it to my e-mail at idoubt@msn.com in specifics or just as a "private prayer". I will pray for you and reply to all e-mails and with your permission will blog about the e-mails to raise awareness of your prayer need(s) and of The Praying Mantis in general. If you feel that e-mail is a little too personal, feel free to leave your requests as comments on ANY POST, just be sure to say that it is for The Praying Mantis somewhere in the comment.

2. Want to be an even bigger part of The Praying Mantis? let me know via e-mail(idoubt@msn.com) or blog comment(on any post). I hope to learn how to pass on my button very soon, but until then feel free to copy the picture I have created as my button and use it to place on your blog, publicly showing that you take part in The Praying Mantis. Link your button either to this post or publish your own post explaining The Praying Mantis. If you choose to use this post, please add your e-mail address with mine. When this is done, you are now a co-host of The Praying Mantis and may recieve prayer requests via e-mail or blog comment. Please respond to everyone who contacts you about The Praying Mantis, and if you can't, please forward the mail to me for I do not want anyone who has a request to feel ignored.

Thanks so much for the support with this God given program.
May He bless each and every one of you,
<3Stormy

2 comments:

Mrs. Valente said...

This is wonderful, Stormy!

Anonymous said...

Love the button and more importantly, love the idea. :)

Search This Blog