Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The First Day of 11th Grade

Was such a doozy I don't know where to start.

I'll just walk you through my day.


Homeroom- went well. I found out I am on the prom committee. I am super excited about that. Plus, my homeroom teacher (who is also the FFA advisor) has me almost convinced to join FFA. I think it will be fun. My cousin, Ross is already in.

First Period- Pre Calculus. It's getting changed TOMORROW. I have no friends in there and my friends are taking it next semester. So I'm going to get Chorus first period, bring my online Psychology to second period, keep US History for third period, and take Honors Chemistry fourth period. This way, I knock out another class ahead of time, AND I'll be with friends all day.

Second Period- Chorus. I hope I'm getting it changed. I want it First.

Third Period- My favorite clas so far. US History. I LOVE history. And my teacher is spectacular.

Fourth Period- Online Psychology. I just realized I might have to drop it completely to get biology in this year. It's not that great anyway. I'd rather take it in college with a real teacher.



SO..... My schedule is crazy. I'm all over the place. I have too many books. Blah Blah Blah etc. Thank God for the blessing and privelage to learn. No sarcasm.

<3Stormy

PS- though I thank Him for education, I'm still STRESSED OUT!
=]

1 comment:

Mrs. Valente said...

I'm so sorry you're stressed. I do remember how hard it was to get into the swing of a new year.

Search This Blog