Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'll be your Praying Mantis

Hello blog world.
Recently there are a few things and people I feel that we need to pray for.
Some here in the blog world. Some I know personally.


I am praying but I feel that these situations need your prayers too.

I want to start a program called the Praying Mantis.
This program would be an exchange of prayer requests and sort of an online prayer group.
I will post my e-mail address and you all can send me your requests, and those who will participate will be open to getting prayer requests. I want to try to get all participants on one IM service so that one night a week we can get on and discuss our prayers and pray together. I know that this will be difficult and I need your help.

If anyone can help me set up The Praying Mantis I will be forever greatful.

Please e-mail me at : idoubt@msn.com



1 comment:

El said...

Stormy, what a cool idea. You're very enterprising. =) Enjoying checking out your blog!

Search This Blog