Sunday, August 23, 2009

I promised this post.

And this post is what you'll get.
However, I must warn you that this post is a lot more than how those few girls interrupted church or how my backpack is pakced and my sister's lunchbox is ready for packing.


I hope you'll stay and read it, but if you feel I will bore you or you just don't want to for whatever reason, then this is the part where you should click away, because I am about to get started, and I don't know when I'll stop....


Yes, as Pastor Ferrell was preaching about how we should not fear death, a few girls who just graduated the eighth grade were playing pattycake or something during service. They were so disruptive that the Pastor stopped preaching and called them out. I am praying for those girls who may have caused someone to miss out on the joy of dying. And no, I am not being sarcastic.

The next thing I promised:
School starts Tuesday. I am all packed and ready.
So is Savannah.




Now I want to talk about how over this summer, blogging here, getting stuff I wanted to say out and making new friends and always having somewhere to go and just rant or sharing my pictures with other people and people actually caring and reading it has been a HUGE thing for me. Here on this blog I can just be me. Thank blogger for that. Thank Mrs Sarah for being my inspiration. Thank God for letting my curiosity lead me here.

I have grown so attached to the blogs I read.
The two I am most attached to:
Kingdom Twindom
Profoundly Seth


I feel like I have known Mrs. Sarah and Mrs. Ellyn for a lot longer than I have connected with them here on blogger.


God is leading me to so many new places and people not only through this blog but in my own town! I'm learning so much and growing so much and it's all happening so fast...

And I thought I was giving other people a hand when I started The Praying Mantis, but since I did ALL THE REQUESTS HAVE BEEN MINE. So many people so close to me need prayers.......
So many people not close to me need prayers..... Every time I turn around someone is sick or dying or someone they know is or someone is getting divorced or something! It hurts my little heart so much. I ant to help! I want to reach out! I pray so hard and I do what I can on that level but I don't know I just want to do more for me and my family and everyone and everything around me. I feel so stuck....


....On a different note, I now am getting writers lock on how to better express what I feel.... so I'll have to get back to my frustration later...



In the meantime...
If anyone has any connections to the band Sugarland...



The sweet girl on the right is their biggest fan.
Her name is Mekenzie. I would love to make her wildest dreams come true.

No comments:

Search This Blog