Friday, August 14, 2009

A powerful night.... that started out as a night with no power!

So I am in Raleigh.
At the same hotel I was at before, when we spent the week with all the cousins.

Tonight it is Tabetha and I babysitting Savannah while mom and dad are at the Colt Ford concert in Wake Forest.

Why are we at the hotel, you ask?
because some froot loop back home vandalized the power center for our town!
And so now everyone who runs from the company that we get power from is out until who knows when. Since the concert is an hour away from home and I had plans for Tabby to come over AND I'm babysitting Savannah, mom and dad thought it best for us to be closer to them and with power. So, here we are!

There's not really much to post about.
We've been playing UNO and some other card games.
Taking turns on the internet.
Not much else.

Savannah is being really good, of which I'm thankful.
I haven't had any e-mails for The Praying Mantis yet.

Just kinda relaxing for tonight.
Took some Stellan pictures. They will be up next post.
<3 Stormy

No comments:

Search This Blog