Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Praying Mantis has it's first requests.... Little did I know they would be mine....

It has been a hectic day.

The urgent requests:

My baby cousin, Dalton's doctors have discovered that he has a large hole in his heart. The wall that seperates the chambers of the heart is nonexistant in his infant body. There is no medicine to fix it and he isn't strong enough yet for the operation he will undergo when he reaches 12 pounds. This surgery will save or take his life. I am so afraid. Our whole family is so afraid. Dalton was also diagnosed with Downs Syndrome. The tests to confirm the severity have not come back yet. Please pray for this precious baby boy and his momma, who, to top this all off, recently lost a close friend.



I have created a button for Dalton (it is not the image above). It is located on my sidebar and I'll figure out how to code it for your taking eventually.

I'm working on that, The Praying Mantis button, and my button.

Until I get them fixed, please feel free to copy/paste.



1 comment:

Mrs. Valente said...

I am praying for your precious cousin, Stormy. I am so sorry that your family is going through this journey. May it only strengthen your relationship with Him!

Search This Blog