Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cookbook Chemistry.

So I know I haven't posted in a couple days, but you'll have to forgive me, I am OVERLOADED with homework. Taking senior classes my junior year on top of my junior classes with all of the classes period being honors classes is kinda hard. I LOVE IT.

I absolutely love a challenge.



I did get my schedule changed.
I now have

Chorus
English
US History
and Chemistry with my very own Aunt Linda Franks.

THE BEST CHEM TEACHER IN THE WORLD
...but I might be biased.....
;]

As Chem is a very hard class, and Aunt Linda talks very very fast, she has come up with this amazing thing called cookbook chemistry.
For everything she teaches, she organizes steps for us. Just like following directions in a cookbook. You need to do this first followed by this and then this to get what you want. It is so helpful. I love Chemistry so much, which shocks me, because science has never really been my thing.

I'm joining my school's FFA chapter tomorrow.
And I'm going to audition through chorus to be in the County Fair Talent Show.
I'm so excited to be double as active this year as I was last year.

AND I just have to get this one out.
I went to church last night (like all wednesdays)
and this thing we talked about soing while I was at camp,
WE ARE DOING!!! My outh group, Encounter Student Ministries, is going to North Myrtle beach, SC, to hear Mr Walt Anderson and some other people speak the word of God. It slips my mind right this minute what the event is called, but I know it's a weekend in November. I am so JAZZED.


ABOUT EVERYTHING!

<3Stormy



!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Please keep praying for Dalton and Papa.
Dalton is still not heavy enough for his surgery, and Papa is in the process of transferring hospitals to get his done.

Thank you all so much.

No comments:

Search This Blog