Sunday, August 23, 2009

I am getting....

So excited!
More and more people are reading this blog!


I never started this to get internet popular, or to have a lot of readers, or anything like that.
I started this blog for two reasons:
1- I wanted to enter Scribe Scuffle
2- It serves as a diary I ACTUALLY KEEP UP WITH!

ANYWAY, it is still very neat that other people are interested in what I do.
Thanks guys!


Longer Post later about getting prepared for school and the rude Freshmen who interrupted service this morning.


Don't forget to pray for Dalton and Papa!

<3Stormy

2 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck with your new school year! I feel like high school went by way to fast, and now I am almost done with college...what?! It's wild! Enjoy it while it lasts!

Mrs. Valente said...

I'm sorry I hadn't been by in a little while. So, I guess great minds DO think alike!;) I'll stay online for a little while in case you still need to chat.

Search This Blog