Saturday, August 29, 2009

Divine Kitten Names

Since everything is divine to my sister.
No, really. Everything.
"These chips are divine"
"School is divine"
"Swimming is divine"
"This computer game is divine"
"The baby cats are divine"

I guess it's her new word!


Anyway, we named the kittens.

I don't have individual pictures of them quite yet, thqat will come in a week or two, but they are all girls, and they are all named.

The oldest is Paige. I chose this name because the mother is Piper, named after Piper Hallowell on the series 'Charmed'. Her younger sisters were Paige and Pheobe. Her older sister was Pru. We already had a cat named Pheobe once, and I don't like Pru, so I chose Paige. Paige has all black fur. Her full name is Paige Twilight Kelly for now, until she is adopted.

The next oldest, we are calling Chloe. She is named after Chloe from 'The Young and the Restless'. I love her character. This kitten is also all black. Her full name for now is Chloe Cordelia Kelly.

The third oldest kitten is Lola. Savannah and I agreed on this because I like Lola from 'Charlie and Lola', and she likes Lily from 'Hannah Montana' when she dresses up as Lola Lafonda to go places with Miley as Hannah. This might confuse you if you don't watch the show, but trust me, it makes perfect sense. Lola the kitten looks like her mom, black with white paws and a white stripe down her face. Her full name for now is Lola Sofia Kelly.

The "runt" of the litter is Bella Swan Kelly. She looka a lot like Lola, and is named after Bella Swan from 'Twilight'. We named her that because she is clumsy like Bella from the books. And because we love 'Twilight'.

I'll have an update with pictures on Monday, as promised.

God Bless,
Stormy

No comments:

Search This Blog