Monday, July 27, 2009

The Weather Dude, and the weather itself..

So I'm still at home hanging out with Dannille.
Not much too interesting happening around here.
We've been watching movies all day today.
Moping because we can't go swimming.
Rain Rain Go AWAY!
It's been raining for three days!!!!

One cool thing did happen today, though!
I got my "Sing Along With The Weather Dude" book and CD in the mail
from Kingdom Twindom!!!

It's really neat! It's my prize from Scribe Scuffle for July.
It's this book full of weather stuff. It tells how things happen and there's songs about like everything! It's so great because I want to teach first or second grade when I grow up, and I play school with my sister and her friends all the time. Now I have this great book to teach them all about the weather and the science of it all! And I can make it fun with the songs! I'm so excited! =]] Thank you Mrs. Sarah from Kingdom Twindom and thank you Mr. Nick Walker the Weather dude! For the book and the signature! =]]

Can't wait for the new Scribe Scuffle word!!

No comments:

Search This Blog