Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Might Not Be Able To Post..

Okay.
So mom, Savannah, and I are going to spend the day in Raleigh tomorrow (well, today if you want to get technical) with my Aunt Kathy and newborn cousin, Dalton. We are leaving around 7, and I probably won't get on while we are there.
We will be home around 2 or 3, I'm assuming. It may even be 4.
Anyway, I might not be able to get on even when we get home, because I have to be at the church at 8 and I've got to finish packing and getting ready.

If I don't get another post up tomorrow(today), I'll try to get one up whatever day I come home for *the funeral, but, again, I'm not sure I'll be able to. Just check in Thursday and Friday and see if I've posted.

If I don't get a post up Thursday or Friday, then there will DEFINATELY be one up Sunday evening with pictures from camp. =]



*the funeral- a close family of ours has passed, and his funeral is towards the end of the week. no certain day yet.

No comments:

Search This Blog