Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh My Goodness. I, Stormy Kelly, ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

Well, aside from last years fair's dance competition, in which there was no competition.

ANYWAY!
I am sooooo excited!
I have not been this jazzed in a very very long time!

If you have no clue what I am talking about, sorry to tell you this, but you are MAJOR LAME!
Why?
Because you read my blog but you don't read Kingdom Twindom!
If it wasn't for Kingdom Twindom, I wouldn't even have a blog!
How 'bout them apples!?!

=]

So yeah
click on the lovely link that says Kingdom Twindom
it's right over there on the left
right above the picture of the 5 adorable kids!




So for you lame people, I will explain myself.
I entered a contest from Kingdom Twindom.
It's called Scribe Scuffle
It's a monthly thing.
You get the word from Kingdom Twindom
(you alse get the definition)
You have to use the word as many times as you can in one post.
I won!
Read my dorky post about metamorphosis!
(it's labeled Scribe Scuffle for July)

No comments:

Search This Blog