Tuesday, July 21, 2009

There's no place I'd rather be!

Well, I'm sitting in a hotel room in Raleigh.
(That's the capital of NC, if you didn't know)
Anyway, I'm sitting here with my cousins and my mom, sister, and aunt.
We are having beefaroni for lunch, but really it's brunch, because my schedule went out the window while we are here.
Some of us have already been arguing. Complaining because Savannah follows us around.
We've been here for a day. We'll be here for a week.
The sleeping arrangements are out of wack. Everybody wants to hold Dalton.
We've already gotten in trouble for yelling at Savannah.
Most of us could probably use an Advil.
This might be the only chance I get to be online.
And after all that, there's just no place I'd rather be.


Pics up of us later maybe.
Ya know, If I get the chance.
=]

No comments:

Search This Blog