Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just Hangin' Around

So we're home from Raleigh and we brought Dannille with us because Aunt Kathy is still staying at the hotel near daddy and Macaroni's job site, and she kinda wanted some new scenery.

Yesterday we went to the big annual Kelly Family Reunion. We got T-Shirts, but I am sad to say that I only really knew my Papa and Granny and my little cousin Joanna. And my great grandpa we call Pa Bill. We have so much family even Papa didn't know anyone. We haven't been to the big reunion in a few years, though, so maybe that has something to do with it?!
It's a bit confusing for me because when we go to reunions for the Reese or Underwood families (mom's side), I seem to know just about everyone. Maybe mom has a smaller family. I don't know.

Anyway, so we're home and I'm just hangin' around with Savannah and Dannille.
More Later.
<3 Stormy

No comments:

Search This Blog