Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Meeting Dalton

Okay, some background info. before I get good and started:
My uncle(Dad's brother) Ron and his Fiance` Kathy live in Georgia. My mom and dad and sister, and Uncle Ron's first two kids(Tabetha-17, and Ross-15) and their mom live here in North Carolina. Aunt Kathy has a daughter(Dannille-15) too. Okay, so Ron and Kathy are getting married, which will give Tabby and Ross a stepmom and stepsister, and Dannille a stepdad and stepbrother and stepsister. Well Aunt Kathy and Macaroni(Uncle Ron) recieved the wonderful news that Aunt Kathy was expecting in November 2008. Last month, on June 12th, Dalton Shane was born, weighing in at 7 pounds 1 ounce.

Now, my purpose for posting! lol!

Since we live here in NC and they live in Georgia, I didn't get to meet baby Dalton until today. As said in my last post, we went to spend the day with him and Aunt Kathy today, as they are here in NC while Macaroni and daddy are working here. So I finally got to meet him and let me just say he is the cutest and tiniest little boy I have seen in a very long time! So I brought pictures!!!!!


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



He is so precious!
And what a lovely gift from God!
There's nothing better than an innocent child.



Who's in the pictures:
the baby is obviously Dalton
the little girl is my sister, Savannah
the woman in pink is my mom, Wendy
and the girl in the white is me!



Well, I'm off to camp!
Love you all!
Remember to check in Thursday and Friday, and I'll definately be back Sunday!
Have a blessed rest of the week/weekend!
<3 Stormy

No comments:

Search This Blog