Wednesday, July 8, 2009

To Explain The Crayons.

So I got bored and decided to explain the picture of the crayons at the top of my blog.
It's not up there just because I love crayons.
Granted, I do LOVE crayons. :-)

The crayons represent many things for me.
I'm pretty sure I won't be able to think of everything they could stand for, but I want to
just touch on a few key things the stand for to me personally.

1. We are all people, no matter what color we are or what our name is,
and we all belong in the same box called the World, or Earth, or Life, or however you want to say
it. We are all His children, and we were put in the same box for a reason. And I firmly believe that.

2. We all have our very own personality, also represented by the color of the crayon, that
we have to let out. It doesn't take much, just put a little effort into it and you really can be yourself.

3. The colors can also represent the talent inside our personality. Just a little effort and we can
all let a special part of us shine through.

4. There are many different shades of one color, but no shade is the same. Metaphorically, some people
have similar interests, but no person is exactly the same, just like snowflakes or CRAYONS.

Those are a few of the strongest points I can make with the crayon metaphor, and they mean
a lot to me. Especially the first two. Since I live in a small town where, at school, it's
tough to fit in if you don't cheer or play football, it's sometimes very hard to be yourself unless
surrounded by real friends.

There is one thing I DON'T like about crayons.
They have labels. :-)
AND those labels cover up A LOT of their color.
Bet you never noticed that.
;-)

Have a blessed day. I'll blog again as soon as I can.
Love you all.

No comments:

Search This Blog