Monday, July 27, 2009

Pray for MckMuffin and Family!

So I was kinda bored and checking out who Kingdom Twindom reads. I came across MyCharmingKids. There I read a story that brought tears to my teenaged eyes. The McKinney family is a beautiful family. A mother and father and four adorable kids. Unfortunately, their youngest son, Stellan (MckMuffin) has a heart that beats too fast. I don't really understand the situation completely yet, but I know that this baby needs your prayers. His mom and dad and brothers and sister need your prayers. No child should have to go through what this precious little guy is.
Please, read his story: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/search/label/Stellan%27s%20story

Send words of hope to his mother, who through all this keeps on blogging.
Pray for them. Pray for Stellan.
Spread the word. Help others know to pray for him.




God bless the McKinney family.
<3 Stormy

No comments:

Search This Blog