Saturday, November 28, 2009

My 100th Post

100 things about me.

1. My name is Stormy Rebecca Kelly. I have three first names.

2. I'm currently 16 years old. My birthday is July 6, 1993.

3. I live in a community called Rosewood just outside of Goldsboro, NC.

4. I love music. I sing in my school's Show Choir. I'm a Soprano.

5. My current two favorite bands are Fee and Owl City.

6. I listen to just about any kind of music, but my iPod is at least 50% 80's music.

7. I have the blessing that my parents are still married, but both sets of grandparents have divorced and remarried, and my maternal grandfather has passed on.

8. I have one sibling. Her name is Savannah and she is 10 years younger than me.

9. I do not remember a time when our family did not have pets. Currently, we have 2 Boxer dogs-one female one male-Dallas and Diesel, a girl cat-Piper, a Bearded Dragon-Harley, and we are getting a Maltese for Christmas-Jessica.

10. I am a Christian. I go to a church called Whitley, where I am in a youth group of over 100 teens.

11. My best friend is Beth Stovall. I've known her since first grade, and we recently found out that somewhere far down the line, we might be cousins. That hapens a lot in our town.

12. I cried when Michael Jackson died.

13. My dad travels a lot with work, so we go wherever he is when schools out.

14. I love musicals. Little Orphan Annie is probably my favorite. I also like Mr. Holland's Opus.

15. I'm in 11th grade.

16. My favorite color is purple.

17. I have two beds in my room because my sister is afraid of the dark and being alone.

18. I live upstairs in a two story house.

19. I like watching NCIS. Abby is cool.

20. I cried when Jon and Kate split up and again when I watched the last show.

21. I met Kate Gosselin this past April. She's cool. She signed my copy of Multiple Blessings.

22. I have an awesome family. I thank God that they are too many to count.

23. I meet at least one family member I didn't know before at every family reunion.

24. I want to teach a lower grade when I am an adult. I love kids.

25. This blog is my outlet.

26. Kingdom Twindom and Profoundly Seth are two of my absolute favorite blogs to read.

27. I hate getting dirty because my grandma never let me as a kid. I'm actually kind of afraid of getting dirty.

28. I don't like other people's feet. I don't know why. I just don't.

29. The beach is amazing to me. I could stare at the ocean for hours.

30. I hate having braces because I don't like having other people's hands in my mouth.

31. My cousin Tabetha is the only person I tell everything. She's 18.

32. I love Taylor Swift. She's my favorite single artist.

33. I believe that there is a reason for everything.

34. I really want to see Patch Adams, but I can't find it anywhere.

35. I am extremely mature for my age.

36. Most of my friends are older than me.

37. I'm always tan. Beth is jealous of that.

38. I read Junie B. Jones books to my sister, because I like them and she does too.

39. Savannah once cried when I told her I was too tired to read anymore.

40. I have the same birthday as Beth's mom.

41. I know a lot of people with the same name.

42. There are two younger kids named Stormy in Rosewood.

43. They are both named after me.

44. My mom drives a school bus.

45. I've had the same handwriting since 7th grade.

46. I got in trouble in first grade for writing my name in cursef. The teacher said it made the other kids look bad.

47. I hate it when I'm at a restaurant around my birthday and the people I'm with tell the waitress and they sing to me.

48. I believe a little prayer goes a long way.

49. I like photography.

50. I like writing.

51. I have had the same teacher for every science course I've taken in high school.

52. She's my 2nd cousin.

53. I went to private school for kindergarten.

54. I'm synesthetic. Everything has a color.

55. I've been in Rosewood since first grade.

56. I like big cities, but I could never live in one.

57. I love small town life.

58. Fall is my favorite season.

59. Christmas is my favorite holiday.

60. My birthday is in Summer.

61. I love the beginning of Spring.

62. My two favorite foods are chicken and pasta.

63. I love Cheerios.

64. I love road trips.

65. I'm afraid of airplanes.

66. I've only been to Disney World once, and I was 14.

67. I'm going again in March.

68. Both times are because of chorus. We go on a big trip every year to sing.

69. I've been to America Sings twice. I love it.

70. I think technology is awesome.

71. I need a job.

72. I like driving.

73. I love it when the fair comes.

74. I like Twilight and Harry Potter.

75. Thanksgiving is my second favorite holiday.

76. I like watching the Macy's parade.

77. I love shopping early morning on Black Friday.

78. I want to take a year long trip to New York City so that I can be there for big events such as the Macy's Parade and the New Year's festivities.

79. I really want to see Wicked on Broadway.

80. I should be getting ready to go to the beach right now.

81. I love Monkeys and Panda Bears.

82. I'm obsessed with Farmville on Facebook.

83. I'm learning part of the dance to Thriller with Show Choir.

84. We are considering performing it at Disney.

85. My mom would have named me Stormy even if I was a boy.

86. I would have made people call me Storm.

87. My sister and I have the same initials.

88. Her middle name is Reese. It's my grandma's maiden name.

89. Her first name was our great grandma's name or somethiing like that.

90. My middle name was also a great grandma's name or something like that.

91. I own most of the animated Disney movies.

92. I still own a working VCR to watch them.

93. I love Curious George.

94. My two favorite shows as a kid were Barney and Rugrats.

95. My mom liked Teletubbies when I was little.

96. My favorite disney characters are Chip-n-Dale.

97. I love watching Peanuts holiday specials.

98. I'm not even close to being ready to leave home.

99. My favorite channel is TLC.

100. I love blogging!

No comments:

Search This Blog