Monday, November 9, 2009

I have A LOT to blog about...

okie dokie.


Let's get started.

First.
I visited Papa this weekend.
He is out of the hospital and seems to be doing well.
He's on crutches, but surgery and everything went well.
The other surgery was less urgent, according to doctors, and I will fill you in when I know more.


Next.
Savannah's Birthday.
Picture Post coming up next.


And last but not least.
Church.
Illuminate last night was amazing.
Pastor Jared started a new sermon series called Amazed.
It's about what it takes to be a desciple.
I am very excited.
Next week is ESA (Encounter Student Awards)
We get to go as a celebrity and get rewards for best outfit, best couple, etc..
Excited about that too.


I'm starting something new... after the birthday photo post... be excited... I'm excited...

No comments:

Search This Blog