Monday, November 9, 2009

Meet A Friend Monday (Sorry this is Late)

Ok.
So I'm Starting this thing.
Meet a Friend Monday.

Every Monday, I'll introduce a friend of mine to you.

This Week, it's my Best Friend, Beth.




This is Beth. Her name is really Elizabeth, but we all like just Beth.


Beth has fun with our choir choreography. I do too, but really, who can top that smile?!?

She and I have been walking the halls together since the first grade!
Have I mentioned yet that she is extremely photogenic?!


Beth loves to sing and play piano, just like me!




I have shared 11 years worth of memories with this chick so far. And we're counting!



One day, our daughters will laugh at us because we will be able to look at eachother and know what the other is thinking.



Isn't she fabulous?!?!



Yeah, she is, I know.




Love You Bethy!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog