Friday, November 13, 2009

I am Already Sick of This....

Jay Leno- "Rosewood Middle School: Cash For Flunkers"

Bev Perdue- "If the Wayne County Board doesn't handle it- I will"

The RMS Students- "It's weird"
"Media and Board people keep asking us questions and stuff"
Random Call to RMS- "Can I enroll my kid? I heard they can buy grades there".

Our community is in distress.
This is so terrible.
I am positive that none of the parents or staff meant this.
We were published in the New York Times, Hawaii Daily, and Raleigh News and Observer before the story even hit our local paper, The News Argus.

It's disgusting.
I am outraged.
Mrs. Shepherd should not have to resign.
This is stupid.


Even staff and parents agree.
They have said...
"I am proud to send my kids there"
"Proud to work for RMS"
"I love Mrs. Shepherd to death"



Wanna know what I have to say?

No comments:

Search This Blog