Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rosewood Middle School.... I went there

So everyone has probably heard about the 'fundraiser' at Rosewood Middle School.

It's been on Jay Leno.
It's been published in newspapers throughout the country (including the New York Times).


It's the middle school I went to.
The one my mother drops kids off at everyday on her bus.
The one I see every day.


The principal is the same woman that was assistant principal when I was there.



Please don't get me wrong on this.
I DO NOT agree with what went on at RMS.
20 points for 20 bucks is definately not the way to go- with fundraising or test scores.

However, I must say that I know some these people personally.

These people are wonderful people with great kind hearts.

They most likely thought nothing of this, and had they realized what they were doing, probably wouldn't have done it.


Just to state my personal opinion on some things that have been said...

I don't think for one second that the principal should lose her job.
AND
I don't think that anyone on that Parent Advisory Committtee should be in jeopardy.


Thank You.
That is all for now.

No comments:

Search This Blog