Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Florida for Thanksgiving.

This post is going to be mostly pictures.
I have a lot.






So we're riding down the highway and I see this......I guess some folks really really get into the spirit. I call it Rudolph the Red-Nosed Pick-Up.



This is blurry because I took it from the car and the car was rolling.It's palm trees with Christmas lights on them. This is how Florida decorates.



This one's dark, but one of my favorites. It's me, and Mr. David from dad's work, and his neice Alexis.



This is me and Angeline.She's so cool! She builds stuff with dad.



This is me with Ms. JaneWe ate Thanksgiving at her house and she let us play the Wii.



These are a bird's footprints.I thought they were neat because they were leading to the boardwalk.



This is the sunset at Fort Walton Beach on Saturday night.It's beautiful. And I didn't edit this at all.



This bird let me get super close.Not as close as this picture might lead you to believe... but really close.



The water was so clear.And there were almost no waves.



I like the way the sun sparkles with the water here.I want to go back so bad, but for now I'm glad to be home.

No comments:

Search This Blog