Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas from ME

MERRY CHRISTMAS BLOGGERS!!


This year, I spent a lot of time with family and it's not over yet!
As I type, I'm awaiting the arrival of some close family friends and more cousins!!

For Christmas, I got some new stuff for my room, including a big floor rug.
I also got some new clothes, smelly good stuff, and the new cell phone I've been asking for. It's a Blackberry Curve. My grandma got me an awesome snuggie too! It's white with ladybug designs and it has my name monogrammed and a pocket like a hoodie! I'm sure you'll see pictures of me wearing it eventually.
She got all four of the grandkids on her side a monogrammed snuggie. I got the ladybug printed one, Savannah got a purple kitty cat, Sawyer a monkey, and Tyler a dog.

As a family, we got Jessica, a fluffy white maltese puppy, and a Wii/Wii Fit.



Yes, I am obviously very excited about the material items and 'Santa' excitement.
However, like I discussed with Savannah last night, today we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour. I feel that many of us are extremely distracted this time of year by decorations and gifts and we sometimes forget to acknowledge that all the celebration is for Him. And so I would like to take a few moments out of this crazy, fun-but-hectic day to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!!



Stay tuned for a Dalton post, and probably more Christmas pictures, because like I said, more poeple are on the way!!

No comments:

Search This Blog