Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas from Dalton, Jessica, Savannah, and a few other happy kiddos.

Hey guys, Dalton here. The folks and I came up on Christmas Eve to see the family in NC.

I'm doing pretty good, except I got this annoying feeding tube here by my nose.
It's kinda itchy, but mommy says "don't itch it booboo." and so I try not to grab at it or anything. The cuz got more pics of me, so expect them in the next post. ;)


Hello blog readers! I'm Jessica. Jessica Renee Kelly. I'm 6 weeks old, and I just got here to my new home yesterday!
I like it here. I get lots of love and snuggles. There's only one problem. This huge dog named Diesel keeps sniffing me! It's cool though, because he seems to like having a little sis!

Hey ya'll. Wendy here, Stormy's mom. Here's me on Christmas Eve with my youngest, Savannah, and my brother, TJ's, youngest, Sawyer. They are both 6. And we are waiting to open presents at my mom's place. That's my husband, Gary, there behind me talking with his hands...
This is their idea of being patient. I call it squirmy, but they did a good job of staying in one spot, at least.

Here they are a few minutes before, all squished in one chair with TJ's oldest, Tyler.Stormy told them to smile, and smile they did!


Hey guys! It's Sawyer and Savannah here! We are the youngest of the four grandkids on Wendy and TJ's mom's side of this big 'ole family! We are both 6 years old! Double Trouble!
This picture is of us in front of grandma's Christmas tree. Ain't we just the cutest little thangs? Yeah, we know....

Hey bloggers, Stormy here with my little cousin, Tyler. We are the oldest of the four grandkids on TJ and Wendy's mom's side of the family. We're 16 and 12.
You'll have to excuse the looks on our faces. We deal with the crazy kids in the previous picture!

Hey guys, Sawyer here. As you can see, I got a remote control four wheeler from grandma and grandpa!It's sitting here beside me. I'm a happy camper at grandma's house!


Guess who's back? Yep, it's me, Savannah.I got my kitty cat snuggie and my stuffed kitty and now I, too am a happy camper!



MERRY CHRISTMAS BLOGWORLD!!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog