Thursday, October 1, 2009

So, It's Thursday?

AND I HAVEN'T BLOGGED ALL WEEK?!?!?!?


You're kidding, right?
No, you're not.
Dern.
That means I've missed Kitten Update Day (which, by the way, is almost over), telling about church this week, Dalton updates, school updates, EVERYTHING I COULD'VE TALKED ABOUT ALL WEEK!!!



Ok.
Ready for my excuse?
Studying.
Chemistry.
I'm doing great in everything else, and my Chem grade is good, but not my usual A+.
It's an A for now, but that's because I study A LOT. And Aunt Linda tells me that the class gets harder, so please pray for me, or else I'm doomed.

Anywhooo...

Kitten Update.
No pictures, sorry.
There will be pictures before the kittens leave, though.
I promise.
They are doing great!
All four of them are thriving!
I hope they all get good homes.

Church this week.
Well, I didn't make it on Sunday, because I didn't feel good, but I did go through Psalm 139, which is my favorite capter so far.
Last night, at Encounter Student Ministries (our youth group, over 100 teens!!), at our usual Wednesday service, we talked about The Art of Worship. It's a series Pastor Jared is doing. I love it. It's really teaching us what worship really is and how not to get distracted or make it routine.
I paid for the Real Deal Weekend Trip that ESM is participating in at Myrtle Beach this November. I'll post A LOT about that when we get back from it!


Dalton.
Did not have to be hospitalized yet, but still isn't 12 pounds, so please keep praying!
He is coming for a visit this coming Sunday, so there will be pics of little man!

School.
I covered the grades in my excuse, haha.
I am in two clubs.
FFA-Future Farmers of America (no, I don't want to be a farmer, but it's fun!)
FTA-Future Teachers of America (yes, I do want to be a teacher, 2nd Grade!)
I'm also in Show Choir, which I've been doing since 7th grade.
That's about it for now.

THE FAIR IS HERE!!!
The Wayne Regional Agricultural Fair has arrived!
Tomorrow is the Queen of the Fair Pageant, and I am going!
My friend, Anna, is competing.
Some friends and I are going to hang out and ride rides.
I'm going beck Wednesday with the family.
Savannah and Mekenzie might do the Talent Show with their Kindergarten and Third Grade classes, and if they do, I'll put up videos.

That's all for now.
Waiting for the Scribe Scuffle word.


Love and Blessings!
Stormy

1 comment:

Emily said...

I took chemistry my sophomore year in high school and then didn't take it again until last semester(5 years in between)and HOLY SMOKES. It was a countdown to the end of the semester from the day it started so, I feel your pain! Hang in there.

Search This Blog