Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kelsey's Birthday and At Last, A Glance of Spirit Week

Well, I just got home from my friend, Kelsey's sweet 16 party. It was very laid back and fun. There were about 9 of us girls and we danced, ate pizza, baked cookies, watched movies and just goofed off. Three of us stayed the night (Beth, Hallie(pronounced Haley), and Myself). There were a few pictures taken, but my friends took them and so I have to wait for them to be uploaded before I can show you. In the meantime I am going to post some of the spirit week pictures I promised.


Twin Day!!!

Kelsey (left), and Me! I really like this picture!

Kels and I again, only she is obviously on the right this time!

Beth (left), and Hallie! They are so adorable!

Beth and Hallie again. This one was their favorite! Kelsey and I just can't believe how much they favor!





The Bonfire!!




We didn't get any pictures of Celebrity or Disney Character Day, or Purple and Gold Day. But in case you are dying to know, I was Rachel Ray, Minnie Mouse, and On Friday I wore my Homecoming 09 T-Shirt. We took pictures on Hillbilly Day, but Hallie has them and so I'm waiting for her to upload.

No comments:

Search This Blog