Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Read Kingdom Twindom... AND YOU SHOULD TOO!

Kingdom Twindom was the very first blog that I read! I am posting about it because, not only is there something cool that might be in it for me, but I have wanted to write about it in detail since I started my blog and I just haven't yet. I feel that this Holiday Opportunity is a great chance for me to finally write about my favorite blog and, more importantly, the wonderful family it is centered around.

Kingdom Twindom was my inspiration for starting my own blog. I came across it completely on accident while browsing youtube for videos a subject for something educational. I hadn't been able to find anything at school, so I decided to try youtube(which is blocked at school) on my home computer. I was looking for videos of multiple children. I came across the video 'Happy Birthday Grandmama'. They were the cutest kids! I just had to click the link in the description! I read the entire blog. I was so inspired by Mrs. Sarah's blog that I just had to start one of my own. I have been blogging since July. Every time I log into blogger, I immediately check Kingdom Twindom for any new posts or contests.

I have fallen in love with the beautiful Valente family. Kingdom Mama and Papa Bear seem to have their hands full at first when you see that they have five small children under the age of five. Tiny Dancer, Cuddle Bug, Little Prince, Bay Bit, and Baby Bear are five of the most adorable kids I have ever seen! I love reading about their art projects, obedience lessons, how they love God and continue to learn about Him... Oh, And I just LOVE Kidterview Tuesday!

Kingdom Mama and Papa Bear also do a beautful thing for people who are married. Maybe you are having trouble in your relationship? You can e-mail Mrs. Sarah and she will share her God-given wisdom with you.

Papa Bear sometimes posts on the blog.

Or maybe you need a new recipe? On fridays, Kingdom Mama posts about a food she has made recently.

One of my favorite things about Kingdom Twindom is Scribe Scuffle. It's this really fun game where Kingdom Mama gives a vocabulry word and you have to do a post squeezing that word in as many times as you can! I play, and I've won twice! You get really cool prizes!


My very favorite thing about Kingdom Twindom is that it is real. This is a real, down-to-earth, God-loving family. You can see their care and personalities through the posts. It is absolutely amazing.


Thank You, Mrs. Sarah, for being not only a blogger, but a friend.

Happy Holidays.

1 comment:

Mrs. Valente said...

Love you girl! Thank you so much for this glowing review. I only hope I can endeavor to deserve it!

Bless you!

Search This Blog