Friday, October 9, 2009

A Night At The Fair!!!

So Wednesday night we went to the fair!


Savannah and Mekenzie were thrilled!


I rode the Dizzy Dragons with them.


Then we parted ways, and when we met back up at the end of the night, took just a few more pictures!


That last one is of our whole group, besides Mekenzie's dad, Jay. My dad will be home this coming Wednesday. I am so excited!

While at the fair, I was allowed to walk away from my mom with a trusted friend, Brandyn. He and I rode some of the bigger stuff the little girls couldn't get on. We rode The Claw (my first upside down ride! I loved it!), The Vertigo(very tall swings), Pharoah's Fury (one of those big boats that swings), and then Savannah rode the Ferris Wheel with us and I took this last pic from the very top!

No comments:

Search This Blog