Saturday, October 3, 2009

Queen of the Fair

Last night I went to the fair.
I didn't ride anything, I just went to watch the 09-10 Queen of the Fair Pageant.
My friend, Anna, was in it. There was also another girl from our school, so a lot of us Rosewood folk were there to cheer them on!
The host of the pageant called us out a few times for being very supportive! It was so great!
Both of the girls did very well and looked amazing in all of their outfits.
Unfortunately, neither of them won, but the girl who did desrved it.
There aren't any pictures, sorry.
I did want to share this, though, so that I will never forget it.
This was the first pageant I have ever been to.

I am going to the Fair again Wednesday night with Beth and Kelsey and my family to ride the rides. I will take pictures then.

Love and Blessings
<3 Stormy

No comments:

Search This Blog