Tuesday, October 27, 2009

*Gasp* My First Award!!

Before I gert into my lovely awesome first ever blog award.... I GOT MY LICENSE!!!!

Ok, now, the award, ahem...

Thanks so much Emily(http://eacraft.blogspot.com/) for my very first blog award!

I have been awarded with the Honest Scrap Award


Rules go as follows:

1)You must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) You must share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) You have to present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Last, you must tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.


10 Honest Things About Stormy! :

1)I was born on July 6th and I am currently 16 years old.
2)I got my drivers' licences yesterday.
3)My only living sibling is Savannah, who is 10 years younger than me.
4)I love animals. For the longest time, the dog was my BFF.
5)My human best friend has been my trusty sidekick for 11 short years! Her name is Beth and our kids will hate us one day for ignoring them in order to spend long hours talking to eachother on the phone.
6)I am not afraid of dying but I am afraid of death. In other words, I'm not scared of dying myself, but I fear losing those around me.
7)I love to be scared silly around halloween but I'm too scared to go or do anything scary.
8)I still dress up for Halloween.
9)To this day my favorite kids book is the Rainbow Fish.
10)I share a room with my little sister because we are both afraid of the dark.


The 7 lucky bloggers are.... (drumroll, please...)

1) Sarah at Kingdom Twindom!
2) Erin at It's All About Alex!
3) Olga at Twinspirational Runner!
4) Tara at Keeping Up With the Kellys!
5) Ellyn at Profoundly Seth!
6) Leslie at Lamberts Lately!
7) Patrice at Williams Family Blog!



You can hop over to any of these blogs via my sidebar and don't forget to check out Emily's blog as well. Thanks againg girl!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Thank you for the award and congrats on getting your driver's license. How exciting!!

Erin said...

Thank You for the award and oh how I remember the day I got my license :) I bet you are just so excited and feel a little bit more freedom!

Twincerely,Olga said...

you are so sweet!!Congrats. on getting your license!! Woo~Hoo!!of course your award too! I will post this awrd in the upcoming week! How do i grab your button? Hugs and Happy Halloween!!

Search This Blog