Sunday, July 18, 2010

South Carolina

Hi readers!
I'm in Charleston, SC


We've been here since Thursday with a whole bunch of family!

My parents and my sister and I plus both dogs are here, plus my uncle and his wife and baby Dalton and stepdaughter and her best friend. Friday, my other aunt and uncle came with their three kids.


It has been very difficult to stay patient with all of us kids.
Everyone has been annoyed and cranky at one point and we are driving eachother crazy.


Yesterday we went to Folly Beach and we crossed the Charleston bridge.
We did some shopping and went to lunch and dinner.

Friday night we went to Smokey Bones for dinner. That's my favorite restaurant.



Today we are heading to the battleship here in Charleston.
There's some ghost tour thing I want to go on, so hopefully we will.

The men are cooking on the grills at the hotel later tonight and all us kids are going swimming.

I'm ready for the simple chillin.
It feels like we've been going nonstop since we got here.


We go home Monday for a couple weeks and then its off to Topsail beach with my aunt and uncle that have the three kids.
We'll be there for a week.
I'll definitely be thinking of Ellie Potvin, since that was her favorite beach.




Olivia is still responding well to her chemo with no side effects, so please pray that it continues. She deserves to be a little girl.



I'll post again when we are home.

Love and Blessings!

No comments:

Search This Blog