Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home

Well I'm home from SC.
I had a nice time but it feels good to be home.
There had been a power outage while we were out, so I came home to a 90 degree house.
That wasn't fun, but we turned the air back on and it was our normal 73 in no time.

I still haven't unpacked.
I should probably get to that... I'm such a procrastinator.




We have one more family trip coming up for this summer.
We're going to spend the week at Topsail beach.
It's not until August, though.





This summer is flying by!
Pretty soon it will be time for Senior Year Edition here on my blog.

I'm really going to try to keep up, because I don't want to miss a single second of this coming school year.


I'm so excited but scared at the same time.






Tomorrow we are going swimming at some family friends' house.


I know there haven't been many pictures, so I'll be sure to get some.



There are a few from SC, but my aunt has them and so I'm wating for upload.

Until then, I hope everyone is staying cool!

No comments:

Search This Blog