Monday, July 26, 2010

A Much Better Week and My New Blog

Last week was pretty rough for me emotionally.




This week is going so much better!


I'm so much happier and I'm having a great time.


The worst thing that's happened so far is that there is nowhere for me to work at VBS


I was kind of expecting that, since we don't actually go to Rosewood First Baptist.


I'm still going to take Savannah every night and stay with her and the other kids until after they eat, but then I'll have to leave.


I'll go back and pick up Savannah, Mekenzie, Matthew, Jackson, and Georgia and take them all home when the nights events are over, and they will tell me all about it.

I'll do a post on that a little later, as well as a post about my new blog, where I'll document about reading the entire Bible in one year.


This means I'll be managing THREE blogs.

I can definitely handle it!

I have this blog, which is about to go from Summer Edition to Senior Year Edition, and here I'll continue to document my everyday life. What happens at school, at home, where I'm led to go to church and what goes on there, what's going on with Savannah, and just the things like that that I already talk about on Life: Stormy Style. This was my first and will always be my main blog.

My second blog is The Praying Mantis. There I blog about those who need our prayers.
I post pictures of them and links to their stories in my sidebars. I update on who I can update on and I take new requests as they come. The link to that one is in my right sidebar here. It's one of the blogs under Blogs I Read.

My third blog will be called The Bible In One Year: Running to God 3 to 5 Chapters A Day. Starting today, I'm on a journey to read the Bible in one year. But that's all I'll say about that for now. The link is in my sidebar with Blogs I Read, and there is one post up, but it is to be edited. More info after VBS!


I'm off to get Savannah to VBS.

Love and Blessings!

No comments:

Search This Blog