Thursday, July 22, 2010

Schedules.

It's that time of year!
I'm starting to work on getting back on schedule for school and I got my schedule of classes today.

For some reason my schedule never came in the mail like it was supposed too, so my mom went today and got it from the guidance counselor, Mr. Lamm.

I still have to go to the drop/add classes day (which is this coming Tuesday) because I was put in Spanish instead of Latin, and I really would rather take Latin.



I have a full schedule, so I won't have the luxury of leaving school early like many other seniors will.
It's ok with me, though, because the more classes I knock out now, the more classes I'll be able to test out of for college. Plus, I don't want to slack off and then get a big slap in the face from reality when I'm a college freshman.



This coming semester I'm scheduled to take:

Show Choir
Latin
English
Biology

Next semester I'll be taking:

Show Choir
Latin 2
English AP
Pre-Calculus



Starting this coming week, I'm going to be going to bed at 10pm latest and getting up at 5am because this is what I'll have to do for school this year. Last year I woke up at 5:30, but they've added 20 minutes to our school day for a study hall.

That means school will start at 8am and lats until 3:15pm.
I have to get up at 5am in order to do my morning bible study and devotion, shower and get ready for school, have breakfast, get my sister to the elementary school since my mom leaves to drive her middle and high school bus too early to take her, pick up my cousins, and get the three of us to school on time.

My first early morning is this coming Tuesday.
The drop/add starts at 8am for juniors and seniors, and as seniors, my friends and I get to choose our classes first.

I'm so looking forward to more little senior things like this!
This year is going to be so fun!

No comments:

Search This Blog