Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Morning World

Even though it's almost noon.

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night, but I finally did and I slept good until I had a terrible nightmare.
It was so scary and I have no clue where it came from.

Nightmare:
I woke up and my mom wasn't home so I got in my car and went looking for her I guess.
I turned away from our little town.
I got so far away I freaked out and turned back until I got to school.
Apparently I had a friend at school and she let me into a classroom where she said she couldn't stay with me because she had to listen to the ghost.
I couldn't call anyone because I'd left my phone at home.
I think I woke up around that point but it was SO creepy.




When I really woke up, mt mom wasn't here, but it wasn't scary because she's been getting up and going to my aunts all week in preparation for the yard sale we're having tomorrow. Our family is selling some things, my aunt's family is selling some things, and my mom's friend's family put some things in for sale too.

It's going to be a long day tomorrow.






On a different note, I am very happy to tell you that on Sunday night, we will be attending the first night of VBS!
Here's the catch... It's not the one at Whitley Church.

Some family friends invited us to attend VBS with them at Rosewood First Baptist, so we're going to go. Savannah's best friend will be there too, and we just think it will be an overall good experience. She loved the Whitley VBS last year, but we missed that one this year because we were out of town.


For a while now I've been thinking of changing churches.. Maybe Rosewood First Baptist is the one?

But that's for another post..


Hope everyone has an amazing day and Please keep praying for Olivia.

No comments:

Search This Blog