Saturday, July 24, 2010

An Evening with Savannah Part 1

It's been a long week and I've had my ups and downs, but tonight I'm going to focus on my baby sister.

She's been wanting to do some things together and I think a sister's night is well overdue.


So we're off to play some games, and sing some songs, and have our own little dinner and such while my mom gets to kick back and relax.


I want to take Savannah to see Ramona and Beezus sometime next week, because it seems like it's going to be an excellent movie for sisters around our age difference and I know she's interested because Selena Gomez is in it and Savannah LOVES her.

For now, though, we're just going to enjoy some sister time at home.

I'll post later on with some pictures and videos.


Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

No comments:

Search This Blog