Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Way Back

So here in NC, a facebook trend to post pictures from 'way back' has started.
I posted a few and wanted to share them here as well.

Way back in December 1993 when it was my very first Christmas.

Way back when I only had a little bit of hair.

Way back when I was cute!

Way back when my parents were 20 something and it was our first Christmas together.

Way back when Barney came over to tell me Happy Birthday in July of 1994.

Way back when parents took pictures of you just because you were there. (Oh, wait... They still do that)

Way back when we 'double-buckled' (L-R; Samantha A., Me, Beth S., Ashley B., Tabetha K., Peyton H.)

Way back in the day hanging out with daddy.

Way back in 2003 when Savannah was born- 10 years and 4 months after me!

No comments:

Search This Blog