Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year's Resolutions 2010

1. Care less about what other people think. Beat the high school mindset. Be humble, yet more projective.

2. Focus more on being dedicated to church and, more importantly, God. He is my eternal BFF.

3. Be nicer to Savannah. Don't have such a short temper. She's only 6. Be a teacher without trying to be a parent. I'm still a kid too, I should remember that.

4. Never give up. On anything. Ever.

5. Always think positive. Yeah, I'm gonna get let down sometimes, but optimism is an excellent quality. Gain more of it, and grab some more confidence while I'm at it.

6. Trust completely in God. He knows what is right. Listen to Him. Follow Him. Continue to grow in my relationship to Him.

7. Learn to follow my heart and my head both at the same time.

8. Say everything I want to say today, because tomorrow might not come.

9. Be more frequent and consistent with this blog.

10. Put others first and help others. Be a desciple.

No comments:

Search This Blog