Friday, January 15, 2010

Savannah Moved Out

My little sister, Savannah, turned 6 in November.

She and I have shared a room for the past few years, because she is afraid to sleep alone.

Mom and I agree that Savannah is old enough to be in her room.

This past week, she's slept in her own bed in her own room every night!

I am so proud of her!
Not to mention glad to have my room back!
It's different in there without her, and I'll admit the first night was kinda hard for me, too.

We've decided to leave the other bed in my room for when I have guests.

Savannah made the transition fairly easily.

Does anyone else know any kids that maybe spent the beginning years sleeping with a parent or sibling and had to make the transitiion?
Was it hard for the child?
The person he/she slept with?

I'd love to hear your stories!

No comments:

Search This Blog