Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Question Friday

I saw this over at Emily's Adventures. She does it through My Little Life. So, I decided to follow MyLittlw Life and take part in Five Question Friday!



1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
I'm still a teenager. I think the worst thing I've done so far is a tie between skipping homeroom and forging my mom's signature on notes to leave school early. Then again, my mom knew about the notes..

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night! I love staying up and reading or blogging or just being up. I wish I was a morning person, maybe then I wouldn't be so groggy.

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
I can do it with one, but it's easier to use two, because I have a QWERTY keyboard on my phone.


4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
No idea. Too young to vote anyway.

5. Are you a pet person?
YES! We have alwasy had pets. I love them.
We've had everything from a fish to a snake.
(dogs,cats,lizards,hamsters,rabbits,snakes,fish,crabs,etc..)
We currently have 3 dogs (Dallas, Diesel, and Jessica), a cat(Piper), and a bearded dragon (Harley).

No comments:

Search This Blog