Sunday, January 31, 2010

Still Snowed In

So, the snow is still here.

And it's still snowing off and on.


I took Savannah out. It's pretty icy, and we tried to skate in our sneakers, and we fell a lot, and it was fun.


Rumor has it school's out tomorrow. I hope it's true, because I don't feel like going.



The only thing that really is no good about this snow is that they cancelled All-State Chorus.

And they most likely are not going to reschedule.


SOOOO not cool for me.





As much as I like the pretty white snow, I hope it melts before Friday.


I've got a party to go to.



I took some pictures...

I'll post them later.



Have fun in the snow,

Stormy

1 comment:

Emily said...

I was thinking maybe the University would close tomorrow then I saw that dream slowly disappear. So then I was hoping for a delay, and now I see that dream slowly disappearing! Enjoy your snow! Mine is almost all gone :(

Search This Blog