Monday, August 9, 2010

Yes, I Know, This Was 2 Weeks Ago

These pictures are from VBS two weeks ago, but I still wanted to share them here. I ended up going after all and helping the group leader of my sister's team because she was all alone. Her name is Beth and she's a great new friend. Anyway, so I got to work and be there and I love the church and I seriously think this might be our new church home. I didn't get many pictures during the week but I did catch this:

This is my darling baby sister after crafts one night... Too cute. Not how they were supposed to use the stickers, but still cute.

On the very last night of VBS, I made sure to get pictures of the kiddos that hung around me the most. There were 33 Red Rustlers registered, but only a few of them hung around Beth and I. The others followed the adult group leaders. Anyway, so here's the cuties we took care of:


Sweet Madalyn. She's been in my sister's class at school for pre-k and kindergarten. She's a sweet kid and an awesome listener. Such a blessing to have her at VBS.


Matthew and Jackson. These boys are the sons of a friend of my mom's from work. Their older sister, Georgia, is close to my age and we had fun with them on the last night when groups could mingle. Matthew was a White Wrangler amd Jackson was one of my little Red Rustlers. The groups were by grade. Red was K-1 and White was 2-3. There were other colors too but these two groups are the ones I stuck with most. Matthew has the darker hair. Jackson is the one with the blondish hair.


This is my sister, Savannah and her best friend Mekenzie. Mekenzie was a White Wrangler. They met thanks to our mom's who work with Matthew, Jackson, and Georgia's mom. They all drive buses for school. These two had a blast hanging out the last night of VBS.


This is little Carlie and a different Savannah we had in our group. They were both Red Rustlers and they got along so good! We couldn't keep them still very long, so this picture is blurry, but Carlie is the smaller one.


This picture is sort of dark, but I just had to post it. It's all the kids getting ready to dance to the VBS songs. This was everyone's favorite part and it was so cool to see them all so excited about God and doing the little dance moves and all. I loved it.


The last thing I want to include here is the sweet video of the Red Rustlers performing on parent night. They did so good! Here they are performing "I Know What I'm Gonna Do"

No comments:

Search This Blog