Saturday, August 28, 2010

Parking Paint

The first three days of school were so great!

I love my classes and I have lunch with my friends!

So far I've already had Biology homework every night, had to write a two page paper for English, done a whole chapter in Latin, and Beth, Marieke, and I have to teach chorus, but I DONT EVEN MIND!

I'm loving every minute of it!

Even the supplemental reading!

Today, after getting permission from the principal, we took spray paint and wrote the numbers of our parking spaces on in Rosewood Purple.

We asked to do this because the old numbers had faded and we couldn't see them.



I took pictures!



Paint Hands

Paint Can

Rosewood Purple!

Beth's One. She wasn't there, so I really hope she doesn't see this. Supposed to be a surprise!

Me, Marieke, and Kelsey

Me and my 2

Kelsey and her 3

Marieke and her 4




UPDATE!!

These are of Beth in her Spot. Taken the first full week of school.



No comments:

Search This Blog