Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of Senior Year

Today was the first day of my senior year.


This morning I was awake at 5am after tossing and turning all night in anticipation.

Traffic was crazy dropping Savannah off at the elementary school and then trying to get back to the high school, but I got us both safely to school and on time.

Homeroom lasted an hour and we went over the student handbook and health forms and general first day back stuff.

I am very happy with my schedule this semester which is:

Chorus
English
Latin
Biology

I have first lunch out of two lunches.
I'm happy about that because it means my third period doesn't get interrupted for lunch.

I took some pictures this morning of my sister and I and I will post those later,
but now I need to do homework!

No comments:

Search This Blog