Friday, September 18, 2009

Ups and Downs

Hey guys. I know I'm not posting as much as I didi during the summer, but it's because school is really taking up a lot of my time. As I've said previously, I'm taking Honors courses and college-level courses. Studying and I have become friends, and quick.

The Chemistry test I was so worried about?
I made a "B". Not my usual grade "A" performance, but my 85 was one of the highest grades in the 15 student class.

That was the Up.


Here's the Down.

I'm home today sick.
I think I might have the flu.
Savannah had it last week.
I think she may have given me an unwanted gift.

Pray for me, oh dear readers, for though I am not worried about my other classes, in the great words of Aunt Linda Franks-AKA Chem. teacher- "CHEMISTRY IS NOT THE CLASS TO MISS"!!!!





And now something I think you've been waiting for.

KITTY PICTURES!!!


Paige


Chloe


Lola


Bella


And.... They are starting to eat FOOD!!!

1 comment:

Twincerely,Olga said...

Hi Stormy!Nice pics.I hope you are feeling better! I just wanted to let you know that my blog design is done and you can come grab my button!

Search This Blog