Monday, September 7, 2009

My Rainy Day Off

So it's Labor Day.
My first day off from school this year.
And it's raining!
No swimming pool. No kitty pictures. No swinging. No running outside with the dogs. No grilling out. Nothing.

I'm not here to complain, though, because God was etremely giving with the weather we had earier this weekend to do all those things and go to the beach.

Pictures up soon!


!!!!KITTEN UPDATE!!!!

It is kitten update day, but I have no pictures, as it's raining.
I'll get some up for you sometime this week.
The kitties are doing very well, though. All of their eyes are opened and they are all walking around a bit.

3 comments:

Twincerely,Olga said...

Hi Stormy!!!Thanks for stopping by my blog! I was messing around with psuedo names for my kids because I didn't want to expose them to any bad stuff. Their real names are Jack and Sydney! You have a great eye and thanks for taking the time to really read what I wrote!!How far are you from RDu?

Twincerely,Olga said...

what a great day!! I will have a button soon too!! My blog is still under construction!

Twincerely,Olga said...

Hi Stormy! Thanks for stopping by. how cool to see the jst so close!! Thanks for your excitement.I hope to have my blog design and button avail. soon.I will stop by and let you know!!
P.s. can't wait to see pics of kittens!

Search This Blog