Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lots of Tests and Opened Eyes

So today at school i had two tests.
One in US History Honors, and one in Chemistry Honors.
I got the second highest grade is US History with a 98, and the third highest grade in Chemistry, with an 85. Aunt Linda (aka, Chem teacher, Mrs. Franks) said that she was extremely proud of me because she has seen me BOMB at lower level sciences. I always pass with above a "C", but to bomb, for me, IS a "C". So I am mighty proud of my "B"!
I have two more tests tomorrow, both in English 3 Honors. One Vocabulary and one Grammar. I'll do well on those, English is my THING! =]]

On another note:
I have officially decided to do my graduation project on photography.
I am keeping my eyes open for every little thing I can possibly photograph until I get a mentor. This reminds me, the kittens opened their eyes today!!!!
Pictures up Monday, as usual.


Off to bed!!
Love and Blessings to All!!!
<3Stormy

1 comment:

Twincerely,Olga said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog.I look forward to reading your blog.I used to live in Raleigh.Have a great day!

Search This Blog