Sunday, September 6, 2009

It was Labor Day weekend, I was 16! Packed the cooler with our lunch meat, and we drove down to the closest beach...

Yeah, I know that's not how the song goes, but that's what we did!

Uncle Ron and Aunt Kathy brought Dalton and came to our place. We picked up my other cousins that live here (Ross and Tabetha), packed three coolers full of lunch meant, comdements, bread, soda, energy drink, etc.. And then we piled into two vehicles and hit the road! Emerald Isle here we come! We hit the beach store for some T- Shirts and an umbrella when we got there, but we came out with T-Shirts, the umbrella, a beach tent for the baby, flip flops, a couple towels..... Yep, that's how we roll! Go in for one thing, come out with way more, and sometimes forget what we went for in the first place... BUT I DIGRESS!

Anyway, so we finally got to the sand and sun and set up all our stuff.
Tabby and I hit the water like white on rice and we stayed in for hours!
There were all these little fish that kept swimming by and we tried to catch them, but let's just say I'm no Mullet Fingers!
We took a lunch break and then we wanted to relax, but we wanted to be in the water, so Tabetha and myself, as bright a we are, took the lawn chairs to the water and layed in them right where the waves break. It was all great until a wave broke too hard and we went flying sand and all! I wish mom had gotten a picture!

Speaking of pictures I did get some for you guys, but they aren't uploaded yet, because I'm lazy. They will be up soon.

It was overall a pretty nice trip, but when we got home, something furry was missing!

Chloe, one of the kittens, had managed to climb into a box out of sight. We must have looked for her for almost twenty minutes, but she is back with the litter now, safe and sound.
Pictures of the kittens tomorrow too! Their eyes are opened!!!

Love you all, Pics up soon.
<3 Stormy

No comments:

Search This Blog